Calling all discount divas, savvy shoppers, and deal dashers, Delavan’s Maxwell Street Days are back, Friday, August 6th and Saturday, August 7th! This is your chance to check out that cute little boutique you’ve been driving past for months, finally stop in to the antique stores, and grab a sweet treat from your favorite ice cream shop all at once while shopping the best sales of the season.
This year, Maxwell Street Days will not only feature incredible sidewalk sales from your favorite downtown businesses, but the historic brick street will be lined with over 15 local makers, crafters, vendors, and farmers selling unique treasures and delicious goodies galore. Participating vendors include:
- Betty’s Sewn Gadgets – Handmade Crafts
- Beulah Carpenter – Flaxseed Warmers and Honey
- Charlotte Jones – Craft, Knitwear, and Unique Jewelry
- Cheryl’s Crazy Bling – Paparazzi Jewelry
- Color Street by Christy Torres – Color Street Nails
- Currently Crafting – Handmade Scrubbies and Crocheted Items
- Elma Morales Crafts – Handmade Baby Items
- GiGi Beans Creations by Dana – Wreaths and Home Decor
- Glow Getter Candles – Hand Poured Candles
- Jam’n Crafts – Crocheted Toys
- L’Bri Cosmetics – Aloe Based Skincare
- Leah Egger – Face Painting
- Lynn & Kathy Crafts – Tie Dye and Decorative Decor
- PRP Wine International – In Home Wine Tasting
- Sandra Patchak – Jewelry
- Seeds of Hope – Plants and Florals
- Tastefully Simple – Kitchen and Baking Goods
- St. Andrew’s 8th Grade Class – Homemade Pies and Baked Goods
- Victoria Walter – Hand Beadingwork
- Windborne Farms – Beeswax Candles, Wraps, and Body Care
- Jeff Gunzel & Joy Lou – Holiday Decor and Crafts
After working up an appetite after your browsing, grab a bite to eat from one of the many delicious downtown restaurants, arancini bites from Isola Eats, or authentic tacos from Taqueria La Estrella.
It’s all happening during Delavan’s Maxwell Street Days, Friday and Saturday August 6th and 7th. Will we see you there? Happy shopping!
For more Delavan Events and travel inspiration, head over to our website at VisitDelavan.com today!